Online Marketing Internship (French Market)
Ventura TRAVEL is a group of specialized brands offering high quality trips in different touristic niches. Ventura TRAVEL is, at its heart, a company seeking to help make the travel industry more responsible, more sustainable and more rewarding for every traveler. For that we empower travel intrapreneurs in niche markets to develop their businesses with guidance, investment and technical support from our experienced Legal, Financial, IT, Design, Data and Marketing teams. This allows them to stay focused on what they do best: develop responsible trips that people love. Currently our biggest brand is viventura, which has been a leading tour operator in South America for over 16 years. Alongside this we have puraventura, which is specialized in Central America. We also have our first online portal, Galapatours, which offers sustainable cruises around the Galapagos islands. As we grow, we hope to offer specialized tours all over the globe with ambitious, knowledgeable intrapreneurs being at the heart of our business.
Descriptif du poste
From beginning of July 2019 to the end of December 2019 we are looking for an Online Marketing Intern for the French market.
- Write inspiring blog articles
- Reach out new partners
- Manage your own work projects, for example: shaping and implementing Facebook campaigns or events with airlines, country representatives, embassies, etc.
- Select images and create advertising texts for South America & Central America
- Search engine marketing (SEO and SEA)
- Analytical tools: keyword and web searches, traffic analysis
- Passionate and excellent native French writer
- Advanced spoken and written knowledge in English
- Knowledge of Spanish is an advantage
- Experience with CMS systems (like WordPress) as well as HTML knowledge
- Responsible, careful and solution-oriented working attitude
- Previous working experience
- Interest in Online Marketing
- Positive attitude
- You are enrolled at university and your internship is an obligatory part of your studies
- Ideally you are ending your university with this internship (possibility to continue working together)
Ce que nous vous offrons
- Interesting tasks and goals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Good career opportunities within ventura Travel
- International Team
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
- Remuneration 450 € / month
Now it´s up to you…. If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate. Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application in English.
Envie de rejoindre l'équipe ?Postuler
Ces jobs vont aussi vous intéresser
Voici d'autres offres d'emploi qui ont été postées récemment sur notre site et qui recherchent actuellement des candidats.
Guide tourstique / Chef de produit Cu...
- Tourisme responsable
- Mérida ou Berlin
Tour Guide Japan in Japan (for the Fr...
- Tourisme responsable
Chargé.e de Mission au Congo
- Ecologie - Environnement, Tourisme responsable